Saturday, November 21, 2009

Underneath the Stars


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wajspUPiQ8

Underneath the stars I'll meet you.

Underneath the stars I'll greet you.

There beneath the stars I'll leave you

Before you go of your own free will.

Go gently.


Underneath the stars you met me.

Underneath the stars you left me.

I wonder if the stars regret me.

At least you'll go of your own free will.

Go gently.


Here beneath the stars I'm bending

And here beneath the stars not ending.

Why on earth am I pretending?

I'm here again, the stars befriending;

They come and go of their own free will.

Go gently.

Go gently.


Underneath the stars you met me and

Underneath the stars you left me.

I wonder if the stars regret me.

I'm sure they'd like me if they only met me;

They come and go of their own free will

Go gently.

Go gently.

Go gently.

No comments:

Post a Comment